You can support in a number of ways –
- Make a phone call to your legislators. Don’t know what to say? They’ll provide a script!
- Email your legislators. Their action alert system will make it easy and convenient.
- Post to social media with posts from their toolkit.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper.
- Share your school meals story.
- Write a handwritten thank you note to the School Nutrition staff at your local school letting them know how much you appreciate them. They managed to keep serving meals on the front lines throughout the pandemic, and they are committed to providing healthy meals to our children no matter what.
- Participate in another way – share your ideas with them and they can help!